I stole this from Audrey over at Barking Mad. I wasn't tagged so I won't tag anyone. I just think these things are fun!
1. It's 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:
It's unlikely I'm not home at 2AM, but I'd probably be visiting a relative. I probably haven't been out that late since college!
2. What's the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
Our CSA membership
3. What do your bank checks look like?
Cute froggies on them
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
Target, I think. I'd rather not take it off or contort my body to look at the tag.
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:
Goodness that's a long way off. My birthday is closer..I'd like a good point and shoot digital camera, for times when I don't feel like lugging the DSLR around. Or a new iPod touch so I don't have to look at the cracks on my screen anymore. While I'm wishing, I'd also like an iPad. Oh and World Peace, just so you don't think I'm shallow or anything.
6. What color is your toothbrush?
Purple and white (shocking, I know!)
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
Cookbooks. It's a real problem, but I can't help it.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
I think it was Weathervane (seafood). With JC and the kiddos for JC's birthday. It was delicious! And thankfully fairly empty so we were not overly embarrassed when JT asked quite loudly "Who farted?" (it was his little brother by the way)
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
I believe that would be JC.
10. What is your worst bad habit?
There are so many, it's hard to choose. But I'll go with staying up too late. I have small children that get up at ungodly hours, I should know better. THANK GOD for coffee!
11. Name a magazine you subscribe to?
Taste of Home, and the one they used to call Light and Tasty, but I can't remember the new title. As with my cookbooks, I don't usually cook the recipes, but I get ideas
12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
Black olives, onions, mushroom, and sweet peppers. Though I like to try funky combos when i see them. I like lots of different stuff on my pizza.
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
I have absolutely NO idea!!
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?
I can't name just one, but I'll name a group. My imaginary friends (pretty sure they're all actual people though).
15. What is the last thing you cooked?
Scallops for lunch yesterday. I warmed up frozen Mac and Cheese for dinner last night, so I won't count that.
16. Name something you wouldn't want to buy used?
17. Which shoe do you put on first?
My right. I think.
18. What is the last thing you remember losing?
The key to my car. It's in the house...somewhere. I used to take it off the chain so I could pre-warm it up in the winter. I have been using the valet key for months now. I miss the remote open and lock buttons.
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
Probably the gold loveseat. But it was my grandparents' and is about 50 years old and still going strong so it's not going anywhere!
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
Something I actually rememembered to return....hmmmm..I think it was the extra winter jacket I bout LW at the beginning of winter when I couldn't decide which size to get him.
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?
I don't wear perfume often anymore, but when I do it's usually Estee Lauder "Beautiful."
22. Your favorite board game?
Trivial Pursuit, but it's hard to get people to play with me!
23. What was the last board game you played?
24. Where did your vehicle come from?
the dealership about 2 miles away. but it was "pre-owned"
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?
The Hokey Pokey. Because that's what it's all about!
26. You're sad, who can cheer you up easily?
That would have to be my Sister in law S!
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?
I have no idea! I remember the bride's dress though.
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
It's a tie...between all of them.
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
Straight from the crockpot. Don't even need any seasoning. Deeeeeelish!
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?
Big, chocolate, with traditional frosting, not that silly whipped cream stuff which isn't even frosting!