Friday, January 14, 2011

snow dayS

Remember in my last post, how I said I was not so fond of winter?  Well, I think mother nature was laughing at me this week.

The view from our back door Wednesday morning.

Depending on which source you consulted, we got somewhere between 19 and 22 inches in less than 24 hours. School was canceled for 2 days (and almost a third!).  The boys of course love it.  And I must admit, watching them maneuver through snow up their waists in some spots is pretty funny.

 
But really, I'm done. So Mother Nature - I respect you and all of your power. But please, have pity on me.  Give us a few moderate snow storms to keep the plowers in business, but no more of this crazy blizzard nonsense for the rest of the season.  We get the point.


1 comment:

Danna said...

Oh my goodness, that is a lot of snow! We just got several inches today and school is cancelled tomorrow. Yay! Thanks for visiting my blog :)