Friday, August 20, 2010

I've been monetized!

I've decided to put ads up, and maybe make a little money (because I have such a huge readership). Not sure how I feel about it yet. But so far it doesn't look obnoxious. If I think it's getting that way, I'll take it down. The ads are supposed to be relevant. However the first one I saw was for shoes with a giant spiked heel. Hmmmmmm. But the second was about food and gardening - that sounds more like it.

If you have an opinion about ads on blogs, please share it (good or bad). If you happen to see something offensive, please let me now. And as always, thanks for reading!


2 comments:

Jen said...

Let me know how that works out - I've been considering it.

p.s. realized that I hadn't put your new blog on my blogroll. Sorry! The problem has been corrected!

Jean said...

Will do Jenn!